The LVHA Courts have opened to LVHA Members only with the guidelines below.
The code for the Mt. Diablo courts gate has changed. The code for the Mt. Tallac courts gate will change Saturday, May 9th.
Contact the tennis chair Ronda Bouyea at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LVHA Tennis & Pickleball Guidelines
- Tennis & Pickleball may only be played between members of the same household or living unit OR between a maximum two single individuals outside of the same household or living unit.
- Stay at least six feet apart from other players and comply with all social distancing requirements outlined in the local Health Officer’s Orders.
- No equipment is to be shared between players, including balls, racket and paddles.
- Each player will mark their balls with clear and unique markings.
- Players will only serve and touch their own game balls. When another player’s game ball needs to be returned to them, it will be rolled or hit to them with a racket, not touching the ball in any way, a historical common practice.
- All players over the age of 12 are encouraged to wear a face mask during play pursuant to the Health Officer’s Face Covering Order.
- Players should arrive to the facility no more than ten minutes prior the time expected to play and leave the facility immediate after play.No extra-curricular or social activity should take place.
- LVHA Courts are for member use only at this time.